6 pcs - Cornitos Tortilla Wrap
100 gm - Kidney Beans (soaked overnight)
1 - Onion (finely chopped)
1 - Tomato (finely chopped)
2-3 - Green Chili (finely chopped)
30 gm - Sweet Corn
6 tbsp - Coriander Powder
6 tbsp - Garam Masala Powder
3 tsp - Lemon Juice
Salt & pepper as per taste
- Wash and soak the red kidney beans or rajma overnight. In the morning give it a good rinse and pressure cook it for 3 whistles and keep aside.
- Get prepped with all the ingredients and heat oil in a Shallow frying pan on a medium heat, add the cumin seeds, and let it splutter.
- Add the finely chopped onions and sauté until onions turn translucent.
- Now, add the tomato and green chili, and sauté till the tomatoes are cooked.
- Add the coriander powder, garam masala powder and mix well.
- Once the spice mix is cooked well, add the boiled red kidney beans and give it a good stir.
- Let it cook for 2-3 minutes till the spices incorporate well with the red kidney beans.
- Season with salt, add the lemon juice, mix, and switch off the flame.
- Now, heat a Tawa on medium heat and cook the tortilla wraps on both the sides. Brush it with a little oil if you like and keep aside.
- To arrange the wraps, take a Cornitos Tortilla Wrap, place 2-3 tablespoons full of the red kidney beans mix in the middle, top it with the onion salad and wrap the Cornitos tortilla.
- To seal the sides of the Cornitos tortilla wraps you can even pan fry it on either side if you wish.
- Serve the Red Kidney Beans Tortilla Wraps.