Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What are Crunchy Points? How can I redeem these points?
Crunchy Points are the Loyalty Reward Points which our customers get when they purchase any product from our Cornitos website. A customer gets 20 Crunchy Points on signup. On placing an order, they get 1 Crunchy Point for every Rs. 1 spent. Minimum order value to redeem crunchy points is Rs, 300/-.On 100 Crunchy Point redemption customer gets Rs. 5
What are the steps to redeem Crunchy Points?
Steps to redeem Crunchy Point are -
● Click “Ways to redeem” in Earn Crunchy Rewards Widget (a yellow gift icon) on website
● Select the number of Crunchy Points you would like to redeem
● Click on redeem and a coupon code will be generated
● That coupon code can be entered at the time of checkout to apply the discount.
When does Cornitos deliver?
We dispatch the orders within 24 hours. The estimated delivery period is 4 to 6 days depending on the location. However, due to COVID-19 restrictions, orders may take longer than usual to deliver.
Is there a minimum order value for delivery?
There is No Minimum order value for delivery. However, to avail Free Delivery on your order, the minimum cart value has to be Rs. 300 & above.
What is Cornitos delivery process?
Once an order is placed online, the order is picked and packed, checked for quality, physical condition, etc. and then sanitized by a dedicated team of trained staff. The dispatch is done within 24 hours & the order is handed over to the courier partner. Once the order is dispatched, notification along with the tracking link is sent on the registered mobile number of the customer. Our courier partner does a contactless delivery wearing COVID-19 protective gear – mask and gloves.
What happens if I am not at home when my delivery arrives?
If you are not at home when your delivery arrives, our courier partner will continue to make at least 2 further attempts to deliver your order. If the courier partner is still unable to deliver, then your parcel will be returned to us & you will be informed about the return. Then you can decide if you want to reorder or get a refund.
What happens if my order is returned to you because it is undeliverable?
When a package is returned to us because of delivery failure, then the customer is informed about this return. The customer can then decide whether they want to reorder or process a refund of their order.
Why would my package be returned to you as undelivered?
We can receive packages as undelivered for the following reasons:
● We received an incorrect address.
● Failed delivery attempts (i.e. no-one was home to sign for the delivery) COVID-19 restricted zone.
I have received my order but there is a problem with it, what can I do?
In case an order is accepted by you, and you are not satisfied with the product delivered, you can send us an email at email@example.com or call us on 1800-102-0200 (Toll-free) or Whatsapp us on 9319090204. Our consumer cell representative will connect with you within 24 working hours and guide you further on how we can resolve the complaint.
Can I change or cancel my order once it has been placed?
If the order has not been dispatched, then you can modify or cancel the order by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us on 1800-102-0200 (Toll-free) or Whatsapp us on 9319090204 within 4 to 6 hours of placing order. Once the order has been picked by our courier partner order modification or cancellation is not possible.
What if products ordered by me are out of stock?
In rare cases, where products ordered by you are out of stock, we will deliver the rest of the products at your convenience and process a refund for the products that are out of stock. Customer care will call and help in resolving this issue.
How can I pay for my orders?
We accept a wide range of payment options for your convenience:
- Credit Cards
- Debit Cards
- ATM Cum Debit Cards
- Net Banking
All electronic payment information is kept strictly confidential & with the help of our payment gateway partners, your transactions are conducted over secure SSL encrypted technology.
Is it safe to use my credit/ debit card on Cornitos site?
Yes, it is absolutely safe to use your card on shop.cornitos.in. A recent directive from RBI makes it mandatory to have an additional authentication passcode verified by VISA (VBV) or MSC (Master Secure Code) which has to be entered by online shoppers while paying online using Visa or Master credit card. It means extra security for customers, thus making online shopping safer.
How do I know the payment status?
Instant SMS is sent on the mobile with a notification from PayU stating that your transaction was successful and the following amount is being deposited against the order.
Do I get an invoice for my order?
You will receive an invoice on delivery of the products.
When and how will I get my refund in case of cancellation or product return?
The refund on cancelled orders is processed within 3 working days of cancellation. For enquiries on refunds – please send us an email at email@example.com or call us at 1800-102-0200 (Toll-free) or Whatsapp us on 9319090204
Can I place an order online and pick-up my order from your store which is nearest to me?
Currently we do not offer order pick-up facility.
How do I order products which are available in the store and not available in the webstore?
We endeavour to keep adding products to the website. Since we deliver products across the country and in good condition, we have included only those products on our website that can be delivered in perfect condition. For items not available in the web store you can mail us on - firstname.lastname@example.org
Are there any hidden charges I should know about?
What you see is what you pay! So there are no charges that are hidden.
What messages and emails are sent to customer after order confirmation?
- Order confirmation email - Sent automatically to the customer after they place their order.
- Order cancellation email - Sent automatically to the customer if their order is cancelled.
- Order refund email - Sent automatically to the customer if their order is refunded
- Abandoned checkout email - Sent to the customer if they leave checkout before they buy the items in their cart.
- Payment error email - Sent automatically to the customer if their payment cannot be processed.
- AWB Tracking Message – When a courier is dispatched, we send AWB Tracking Message to the customer so that they can track the package.
- Customer account invite email - Sent to the customer with account activation instructions.
- Customer account welcome email - Sent automatically to the customer when they complete their account activation.
- Customer account password reset email - Sent automatically to the customer when they ask to reset their accounts password.
- Crunchy Points email - Sent to the customer when they earn Cornitos Crunchy Points.